Table of Contents
- 1 What Rolling Stones album is beast of burden on?
- 2 What Rolling Stones album is Miss You On?
- 3 Did Keith Richards write beast of burden?
- 4 Who has sung beast of burden?
- 5 Which Rolling Stones song that we listened to in class used the harpsichord and marimba as instruments?
- 6 Who wrote most of the music that the Rolling Stones recorded during the early 1960s?
What Rolling Stones album is beast of burden on?
Some Girls (2009 Re-Mastered)
Beast of Burden/Album
What Rolling Stones album is Miss You On?
What song was featured on both the US and UK versions of the Rolling Stones album aftermath?
Composition and recording Jagger produced the hit single version by Chris Farlowe. The Rolling Stones released three versions of “Out of Time”. The first, recorded by the band in Los Angeles in March 1966, appeared on the UK version of 1966’s Aftermath and featured a marimba part played by Brian Jones.
What is considered the Rolling Stones best album ever recorded?
The Rolling Stones’ 10 greatest albums of all time:
- Beggar’s Banquet (1968)
- Let It Bleed (1969)
- Sticky Fingers (1971)
- Some Girls (1978)
- The Rolling Stones (1964)
- Aftermath (1966)
- Get Yer Ya-Ya’s Out (1970)
- Blue & Lonesome (2016)
Did Keith Richards write beast of burden?
A “beast of burden” is an animal, usually domesticated, that labors for the benefit of man, such as an ox or horse. The music and some lyrics were primarily written by Keith Richards.
Who has sung beast of burden?
The Rolling Stones
Beast of Burden/Artists
What album is miss you on Louis Tomlinson?
Was Miss You a disco song?
Miss You (Rolling Stones song)
|Genre||Disco soul disco rock|
|Length||4:48 (album version) 3:35 (7-inch)|
Which Rolling Stones song that we listened to in class used the harpsichord and marimba as instruments?
He plays the sitar on “Street Fighting Man” and “Paint It, Black;” organ on “Let’s Spend the Night Together;” marimba on “Under My Thumb” and “Out Of Time;” recorder on “Ruby Tuesday;” dulcimer and harpsichord on “Lady Jane;” saxophone and oboe on “Dandelion;” mellotron on “She’s A Rainbow;” and his harmonica playing …
Who wrote most of the music that the Rolling Stones recorded during the early 1960s?
By 1965 lead singer and harmonica player Mick Jagger (born July 26, 1943) and guitarist Keith Richards (born December 18, 1943) wrote almost all of the band’s new material, including a string of number one songs for The Stones that continued until the early eighties.
What is Rolling Stones number 1 album of all time?
Big Star, ‘#1 Record’
What is considered the greatest album of all time?
Here are the Top 10 Greatest Albums of All Time, according to Rolling Stone:
- Marvin Gaye, ‘What’s Going On’
- The Beach Boys, ‘Pet Sounds’
- Joni Mitchell, ‘Blue’
- Stevie Wonder, ‘Songs in the Key of Life’
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’
- Nirvana, ‘Nevermind’
- Fleetwood Mac, ‘Rumours’
- Prince and the Revolution, ‘Purple Rain’