Table of Contents
What is the highest paid job in the world?
These are the 20 highest paying careers in the world:
- Orthodontist. Average Salary: $228,500.
- Gynecologist. Average Salary: $235,240.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. Average Salary: $243,500.
- Surgeon. Average Salary: $251,000.
- Anesthesiologist. Average Salary: $265,000.
- Neurosurgeon. Average Salary: $381,500.
What jobs pay really good money?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
What is the lowest paying job?
25 of the Lowest Paying Jobs
- Cooks. Cooks work in institutions ranging from cafeterias to fast-food chains to high-end restaurants.
- Fast-Food and Counter Workers.
- Hosts and Hostesses.
- Amusement and Recreation Attendants.
- Pressers of Textiles, Garments, and Related Materials.
- Gambling Dealers.
What is a fun job?
12 of the most fun jobs in every field
- Video game designer. National average salary: $10.80 per hour.
- Fashion consultant. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Radio announcer. National average salary: $13.61 per hour.
- Event planner.
- Race car driving instructor.
- Pet groomer.
- Race car mechanic.
What is the scariest job in the world?
Here are some of the scariest jobs in the world!
- Alaskan Crab Fisherman.
- Piloting through hurricane.
- Bomb Squad.
- Communication Tower Climber.
- Skydiving Instructor.
- Prison Officers.
- Morgue Keeper.
Who get paid the most?
Highest paying occupations: 20 occupations with the highest median annual pay….Highest Paying Occupations.
|OCCUPATION||2020 MEDIAN PAY|
|Family medicine physicians||$207,380 per year|
|Chief executives||$185,950 per year|
|Nurse anesthetists||$183,580 per year|
|Dentists, all other specialists||$183,300 per year|
What jobs make $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach….
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
- Commercial pilot.
What is the most relaxing job?
Here are the 10 least stressful jobs, according to CareerCast:
- Diagnostic medical sonographer. Stress score: 4.00.
- Compliance officer. Stress score: 5.73.
- Hair stylist. Stress score: 6.71.
- Audiologist. Stress score: 7.31.
- University professor (tenured)
- Medical records technician.
- Operations research analyst.
What jobs pay the most?
The best-paying job of 2020 pays $267,020-here are the other 24 Anesthesiologist Surgeon Oral and maxillofacial surgeons Obstetrician and gynecologist Orthodontist Psychiatrist Physician Prosthodontist Pediatrician Dentist
What are the best paying jobs without a degree?
Our Jobs Rated report reveals that Web developer, electrician, skincare specialist and plumber are some of the best jobs without a college degree, especially if you own your own business. The average median salary per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data for our top jobs without a college degree is $41,307.
What is the best earning job?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2019: Anesthesiologist: $208,000 Surgeon: $208,000 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000 Obstetrician and Gynecologist : $208,000 Orthodontist : $208,000 Psychiatrist: $208,000 Physician: $192,930
What are the best and Worst Jobs?
Here are the best and worst jobs of 2019 STEM positions – those in science, technology, engineering and math – continue to dominate an annual ranking released by CareerCast. All of the top 10 on the list require at least a bachelor’s degree. Taxi driver ranked at the very bottom.