Table of Contents
- 1 What is a good sentence for exploitation?
- 2 What are examples of exploitation?
- 3 What does exploitation mean in a sentence?
- 4 How do you use deceptive in a sentence?
- 5 Is exploitation a crime?
- 6 What are 2 examples of exploitation of a person with disabilities?
- 7 How do you exploit someone?
- 8 What are the three types of exploitation?
What is a good sentence for exploitation?
an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly). (1) Commercial exploitation of resources threatens our survival. (2) The islanders endured centuries of exploitation. (3) Emergent democracies created markets that were ripe for exploitation.
What are examples of exploitation?
Types of exploitation
- Sexual exploitation. This is when someone is deceived, coerced or forced to take part in sexual activity.
- Labour exploitation.
- Domestic servitude.
- Forced marriage.
- Forced criminality.
- Child soldiers.
- Organ harvesting.
How can I use exploit in a sentence?
Examples of exploit in a Sentence Verb He has never fully exploited his talents. Top athletes are able to exploit their opponents’ weaknesses. She said the tragedy had been exploited by the media.
What does exploitation mean in a sentence?
noun. use or utilization, especially for profit: the exploitation of newly discovered oil fields. selfish utilization: He got ahead through the exploitation of his friends.
How do you use deceptive in a sentence?
Deceptive sentence example
- He was good at deceptive conversation – too good.
- Damian knew better than to trust the deceptive appearance of this type of creature.
- The advantage to the fly of its deceptive resemblance to the bee is theoretically perfectly evident and practically can be demonstrated by experiment.
What is a good sentence for evidence?
Examples of evidence in a Sentence He has been unable to find evidence to support his theory. Investigators could find no evidence linking him to the crime. The jury had a great deal of evidence to sort through before reaching a verdict. There is not a scrap of evidence in her favor.
Is exploitation a crime?
The act of exploiting an individual or an object is an illegal action. As stated before, the interoperations of the legal term will vary based on jurisdiction. However, those charged with exploitation should seek the aid of a legal professional.
What are 2 examples of exploitation of a person with disabilities?
Being used as a source of entertainment, such as being physically assaulted by a group or being forced to engage in demeaning activities for the amusement of others.
How do you use prolong in a sentence?
Prolong sentence example
- He quickened his pace, having little reason to prolong the trip.
- Though his recovery was rapid and complete, he did not choose to prolong his stay abroad.
How do you exploit someone?
To exploit someone is to take unfair advantage of them. It is to use another person’s vulnerability for one’s own benefit. Of course, benefitting from another’s vulnerability is not always morally wrong—we do not condemn a chess player for exploiting a weakness in his opponent’s defense, for instance.
What are the three types of exploitation?
Types of exploitation
- Domestic servitude. Domestic servitude involves carrying out household chores and often caring for the children of that household.
- Forced labour.
- Sex exploitation.
- Enforced criminality.
- Benefit fraud.
How do you use deceptive?
Deceptive sentence example. He was good at deceptive conversation – too good. Damian knew better than to trust the deceptive appearance of this type of creature.