Table of Contents
- 1 What happened on September 21 1948?
- 2 What is special about September 21st?
- 3 What happened September 21st 2007?
- 4 What’s the most important day of the year?
- 5 What was invented on September 21?
- 6 What National Day is today September 21?
- 7 What are the days of the year that are special?
- 8 What are the important days in September?
What happened on September 21 1948?
21 Sept, 1948 Earthquake Iran 16,000 dead 1948 : The death toll in the area hit by an earthquake which hit Tabas and the surrounding villages on Saturday has now reached 16,000 and Iranian aircraft are spraying areas effected with disinfectant in a hope to keep diseases from spreading.
What is special about September 21st?
Each year the International Day of Peace is observed around the world on 21 September. The UN General Assembly has declared this as a day devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, through observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire.
What historical event happened on September 21?
On This Day, September 21
- 2013 The Westgate Mall is attacked in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 1964 Malta gains its independence from the UK.
- 1961 Boeing CH-47 Chinook takes flight for the first time.
- 1942 Boeing B-29 Superfortress flies for the first time.
- 1937 JRR Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published for the first time.
- 1957 Kevin Rudd.
What happened September 21st 2007?
War in Afghanistan: NATO’s alliance forces say that its warplanes killed an unspecified number of civilians during a battle with Taliban forces. (AFP via ABC News Australia) A suicide bomber attacks a convoy of soldiers killing a French soldier and several Afghans.
What’s the most important day of the year?
It’s September 21, the Most Important Day of the Year for Some Reason
- It always takes longer than you think it will.
- Have you heard from Earth, Wind & Fire about it?
- I’ve seen “September” appear in other contexts today.
- What does September 21 mean to you?
What National day is today September 21?
The United Nations established International Peace Day in 1981 with the first observance held on September 21, 1982.
What was invented on September 21?
September 21 1832: Louis Paul Cailletet was the French physicist and inventor who was the first to liquefy oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, and air.
What National Day is today September 21?
What National Day is September 21st?
The International Day of Peace (or World Peace Day) celebrated annually on September 21 is devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, both within and among all nations and peoples.
What are the days of the year that are special?
- 01 Fri. New Year’s Day.
- 01 Fri. Emancipation Proclamation.
- 01 Fri. National Hangover Day.
- 01 Fri. International Public Domain Day.
- 02 Sat. National Science Fiction Day.
- 02 Sat. National Buffet Day.
- 02 Sat. World Introvert Day.
- 03 Sun. International Mind-Body Wellness Day.
What are the important days in September?
Important Days in September 2021: List of National & International Event & Dates
- 1 September. National Nutrition Week.
- 2 September. Victory over Japan Day or V-J Day.
- 2 September. World Coconut Day.
- 3 September. Skyscraper Day.
- 5 September. International Day of Charity.
- 5 September. Teachers’ Day (India)
- 7 September.
- 8 September.
What type of Awareness Month is September?
September is National Suicide Prevention Month.