Table of Contents
What city is halfway between Tampa and Charlotte?
Halfway between Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Chimney Villa, Georgia. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 31331.
What is the halfway point between Tampa and North Carolina?
Halfway between Charlotte, NC and Tampa, FL The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Chimney Villa, Georgia. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 31331. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 31° 35′ 45″ N and 81° 25′ 26″ W. The closest major city that is roughly halfway is Jacksonville, FL.
What is the halfway point between North Carolina and Florida?
The city at the geographic halfway point from North Carolina to Florida is Savannah Beach, Georgia.
What cities are 2 hours away from Florida?
Cities 2 hours from Florida City
- 1 hr 59 min: Goodland, FL.
- 1 hr 58 min: West Palm Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 57 min: Big Pine Key, FL.
- 1 hr 55 min: Tequesta, FL.
- 1 hr 54 min: Juno Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 53 min: Lake Park, FL.
- 1 hr 51 min: Riviera Beach, FL.
- 1 hr 50 min: North Palm Beach, FL.
How long is a car ride from Florida to North Carolina?
Driving Distance : 1074 KM and 236 meters / 667.5 miles. Straight Line Distance : 931 KM and 600 meters / 578.9 miles. Travel time : 21 hours and 24 minutes. Direction and bearing : South side, 194 degree.
What state is Florida close to?
Florida shares a land border with only two other states, both along its northern boundary: Georgia (east) and Alabama (west). The nearest foreign territory is the island of Bimini in the Bahamas, some 50 miles (80 km) to the east of the state’s southern tip.
Where to vacation in Florida when you live in Florida?
Fort De Soto Park. Five interconnected islands make up this Pinellas County park near Tampa–St.
Is Florida closer to North Carolina?
Distance from North Carolina to Florida is 928 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 577 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between North Carolina and Florida is 928 km= 577 miles.
How long is a plane ride from North Carolina to Florida?
Flying time from North Carolina to Florida The total flight duration from North Carolina to Florida is 1 hour, 36 minutes.
What side of Florida is Tampa on?
Tampa (US: /ˈtæmpə/) is a major city on the Gulf Coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The city’s borders include the north shore of Tampa Bay and the east shore of Old Tampa Bay….
Which part of Florida is best to live in?
Best Places to Live in Florida in 2021
- Naples. Nestled in the southwest corner of Florida, along the Gulf of Mexico, Naples holds the top spot for places to live in Florida.
- Fort Myers.
- Port St.
What is the prettiest place in Florida?
The Most Beautiful Spots in Florida
- Key West. Art Gallery, Botanical Garden, Museum, Natural Feature.
- Everglades National Park. Park.
- Vero Beach. Natural Feature.
- Sanibel Island. Natural Feature.
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park. Park.
- Molasses Reef. Natural Feature.
- Fort Walton Beach. Natural Feature.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Park.