Table of Contents
- 1 What are the 4 factors of production and examples?
- 2 What are the factors of production explain any two?
- 3 What are the four factors of production explain?
- 4 What are the 3 factors of production and give an example of each?
- 5 What are the 4 factors of production quizlet?
- 6 What are the factors of production in Brainly?
What are the 4 factors of production and examples?
The Four Factors of Production
|The physical space and the natural resources in it (examples: water, timber, oil)||The people able to transform resources into goods or services available for purchase||A company’s physical equipment and the money it uses to buy resources|
What are the factors of production explain any two?
Explanation: The factors of production are resources that are the building blocks of the economy; they are what people use to produce goods and services. Economists divide the factors of production into four categories: land, labor, capital, and entrepreneurship.
What are 5 factors of production?
- Factors of production is an economic term that describes the inputs used in the production of goods or services to make an economic profit.
- These include any resource needed for the creation of a good or service.
- The factors of production are land, labor, capital, and entrepreneurship.
What are factors of production class 9?
The four production factors are:
- Physical Capital.
- Human Capital.
What are the four factors of production explain?
The factors of production are the inputs used to produce a good or service in order to produce income. Economists define four factors of production: land, labor, capital and entrepreneurship. These can be considered the building blocks of an economy.
What are the 3 factors of production and give an example of each?
Though the number and variety of the different resources businesses require is limitless, economists divide the factors of production into three basic categories: land, labor, and capital. Land refers to all of the natural resources that businesses need to make and distribute goods and services.
What are the 7 factors of production?
= ℎ . In a similar vein, Factors of production include Land and other natural resources, Labour, Factory, Building, Machinery, Tools, Raw Materials and Enterprise .
What are factors of production explain any three?
there are main four factors of production they are as follows land it includes the place where the production will be carried out second is labour it includes the person who will do the work which is required for production the labour it is of type one is well educated for doing and managing the staff and all …
What are the 4 factors of production quizlet?
Define the four factors of production—labour, capital, natural resources and entrepreneur.
What are the factors of production in Brainly?
Answer: There are four factors of production i.e. land, labour, physical capital and human capital.
What are the 6 factors of production?
Terms in this set (6)
- natural resources. everything that is made of natural materials.
- raw materials. any good used in manufactoring other goods.
- labour. all physical and mental work needed to produce goods or services.
What are the 4 factors of economic growth?
Economic growth only comes from increasing the quality and quantity of the factors of production, which consist of four broad types: land, labor, capital, and entrepreneurship.