Table of Contents
- 1 What are Long John Silver specials?
- 2 What are Long John Silver’s side dishes?
- 3 What is the Super Sampler at Long John Silver’s?
- 4 How much is an 8 piece meal at Long John Silver’s?
- 5 How many Long John Silver’s are there 2020?
- 6 Why is Long John Silvers so bad?
- 7 Is the age 55 considered a senior citizen?
- 8 How much is a 12 piece family meal at Long John Silver’s?
- 9 Is long John Silvers owned by KFC?
What are Long John Silver specials?
Long John Silver’s Invites Guests to Catch a Daily $1 Deal
- Sunday: All-You-Can-Eat Fish or Chicken with Sides and Hushpuppies, $7.99.
- Monday: Crispy Fish, Classic Chicken or Crab Cake Sliders, $1/each.
- Tuesday: Baja Fish Taco $1/each.
- Wednesday: Crispy Breaded Shrimp with classic Crumblies, $1/each.
What are Long John Silver’s side dishes?
- Mac & Cheese. Creamy mac & cheese. $2.49+
- Fries. $2.49+
- Coleslaw. $2.49+
- Green Beans. $2.49+
- Corn. $2.49+
- Hushpuppies. $2.49+
What is the Super Sampler at Long John Silver’s?
One piece of classic battered Alaska pollock, one piece of classic battered all-white meat chicken, three pieces of classic battered shrimp, serving of popcorn shrimp, two sides, and two hushpuppies.
What comes with the fish and more from Long John Silver’s?
Fish and Chicken &More Meal featuring one piece classic battered Alaska Pollock and two pieces classic battered, all-white meat chicken, two sides, and two hushpuppies.
Does Long John Silver have senior discounts?
Long John Silver’s: 55+, 10% discount or discounted beverage. Discounts or senior menus.
How much is an 8 piece meal at Long John Silver’s?
Long John Silver’s Menu Prices
|Mix and Match Fish and Chicken|
|8 Pcs., 2 Family Sides & 8 Hushpuppies||$22.99|
|12 Pcs., 3 Family Sides & 12 Hushpuppies||$28.99|
How many Long John Silver’s are there 2020?
Another 60 or so units shuttered in 2020, meaning roughly 300 stores have closed in the past five years. Long John Silver’s currently has 670 stores—346 standalone, 139 co-branded with A&W, and 185 co-branded with KFC and Taco Bell. It also breaks down to 200 corporate stores and 470 franchises.
Why is Long John Silvers so bad?
Besides its unhappy history of private ownership, Long John Silver’s decline might also be attributable to something inherent in the company: its menu. From fried fish and fried chicken to hush puppies (fried balls of cornmeal), the chain’s menu has always prioritized comfort and taste over health.
What is a sampler platter?
A typical sampler platter includes a medley of fried, or cheesy, menu items in limited amounts to titillate your tastebuds before enjoying your meal.
What can seniors get free?
13 Things Seniors Can Get for Free — or Almost Free
- Checking accounts. Iakov Filimonov / Shutterstock.com.
- Tax help. Monkey Business Images / Shutterstock.com.
- Medicare assistance. imtmphoto / Shutterstock.com.
- Prescription drugs.
- Medical services.
- Food and drinks at restaurants.
- Store discounts.
Is the age 55 considered a senior citizen?
Many people correlate retirement with reaching senior status, and most people retire between 60 and 70 years of age, but the term “senior citizen” is subjective. While some people may consider those who are 50 or 55 to be seniors, others may think 65 is the magic number.
How much is a 12 piece family meal at Long John Silver’s?
Is long John Silvers owned by KFC?
The Machesney Park KFC/Long John Silvers is a franchisee-owned location. Ownership and brand representatives are finalizing insurance reimbursements and will submit plans for permit as soon as they are released.
What is the Long John Silver menu?
Long John Silver’s menu includes fish and chicken dishes. But don’t think you can only get fish and chips when you walk in the door. There are fish tacos, platters with shrimp, calamari and fish filets, chicken and fish combos, and entire meals.
What is Long John Silvers?
John Silver or Long John Silver is a fictional character and the main antagonist in the novel Treasure Island (1883) by Robert Louis Stevenson . The most colourful and complex character in the book, he continues to appear in popular culture.