Table of Contents
- 1 What are different types of documents?
- 2 What are the different types of business documents?
- 3 What are three types of documents in the workplace that may require business English?
- 4 What are 3 types of documents?
- 5 What are the different types of documents in history?
- 6 What are the four kinds of documents?
- 7 What are the 4 types of primary sources?
- 8 What are 5 different secondary sources of history?
- 9 What do I need to produce a high quality document?
- 10 How are styles used to make documents accessible?
What are different types of documents?
5 types of document files
- Portable document format (PDF) A PDF file is a common file type in many work environments.
- Word document (DOC and DOCX)
- Hypertext markup language (HTML and HTM)
- Microsoft excel spreadsheet file (XLS and XLSX)
- Text file (TXT)
What are the different types of business documents?
These are some of the most widely encountered business documents:
- Documentation of bylaws.
- Non-disclosure agreement.
- Employment agreement.
- Business plan.
- Financial documents.
- Transactional documents.
- Compliance and regulatory documents.
What are types of workplace documents?
These are email, memos, letters, fax cover sheets, and short reports. You will also learn about the acronym FAST, which will help you stay mindful about the appropriate Format, Audience, Style, and Tone of your document.
What are three types of documents in the workplace that may require business English?
These documents include receipt records, payroll reports, paid bills, bank statements, income statements, balance sheets and tax reporting forms.
What are 3 types of documents?
Common Types of Documents
- Business Letters.
- Business Reports.
- Transactional Documents.
- Financial Reports and Documents.
What are the 4 kinds of documents?
- Public Document.
- Workplace Document.
- Consumer Document.
- Public Documents.
- Consumer Document.
What are the different types of documents in history?
Seven Basic Types of Documents
- Legal Records and Governmental Documents.
- Manuscript and Artifact Collections.
- Scientific and Quantitative Data.
What are the four kinds of documents?
There is a secret that needs to be understood in order to write good software documentation: there isn’t one thing called documentation, there are four. They are: tutorials, how-to guides, technical reference and explanation.
What are the four different categories of public documents?
There are many types of public records that are available for free at federal, state, county, and city level. Examples include census data, tax liens and judgments, criminal records, court records, property information, and bankruptcy rulings.
What are the 4 types of primary sources?
Some examples of primary source formats include:
- archives and manuscript material.
- photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, films.
- journals, letters and diaries.
- published books, newspapers and magazine clippings published at the time.
- government publications.
- oral histories.
What are 5 different secondary sources of history?
Typical secondary sources include:
- Scholarly Journal Articles. Use these and books exclusively for writing Literature Reviews.
What are the commercial documents?
Commercial documents are written records of commercial transactions describing various aspects of those transactions. They may include orders, invoices, shipping documents, transport papers, and certificates of origin.
What do I need to produce a high quality document?
Resources you might need to produce high quality and attractive document are: A good software. A good quality scanner. A good quality printer. A computer. Good quality paper.
Common Types of Documents 1 Emails 2 Business Letters 3 Business Reports 4 Transactional Documents 5 Financial Reports and Documents More
How are styles used to make documents accessible?
Discernable by a screen reader o When a Word document formatted with styles is exported to HTML, it will retain the structure, making it accessible to screen readers. Also, the structure will be retained when exported to PDF.
How are styles used in a Word document?
For example, one set of Quick Styles can include styles for several heading levels, body text, a quote, and a title. All of the style colors and formats in a single style set are designed to be used together to create an attractive and readable document. You can choose from several predesigned Quick Style sets.