Table of Contents
- 1 Is Glendale Arizona expensive to live?
- 2 Is Glendale AZ a good place to live?
- 3 How far is Phoenix AZ is to Glendale AZ?
- 4 How much snow does Glendale Arizona get?
- 5 What famous people live in Glendale Arizona?
- 6 Is Glendale a rich city?
- 7 Is Glendale Arizona Safe?
- 8 What is there to do in Glendale AZ at night?
Is Glendale Arizona expensive to live?
Glendale, Arizona’s cost of living is 8% lower than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
Is Glendale AZ a good place to live?
Thought of once as “old-fashioned”, Glendale has made a complete transformation and mastered the art of combining old history and culture with modern entertainment. Great for families, seniors, college students, and businesses, Glendale, Arizona is a great location to live in. Phew!
Are Glendale and Phoenix the same?
Glendale is a city in the West Valley, in the northwest part of the Greater Phoenix area. Glendale is on of the largest cities in Arizona.
How far is Phoenix AZ is to Glendale AZ?
|Straight line distance||8.98 mi||14.45 km|
|Driving distance||9 mi||14.82 km|
How much snow does Glendale Arizona get?
Glendale, Arizona gets 9 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Glendale averages 0 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
How Safe Is Glendale Arizona?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Glendale is 1 in 28. Based on FBI crime data, Glendale is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Arizona, Glendale has a crime rate that is higher than 80% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What famous people live in Glendale Arizona?
Glendale’s Famous People
- Jordin Sparks. Jordin Brianna Sparks of Glendale was declared the winner of the sixth season of the reality television show American Idol On May 23, 2007.
- Ashley Wineland.
- Tom Bopp.
- Braxton Bilbrey.
- Michael McDowell.
- Marty Robbins.
- Margaret Pellegrini.
- Paul Liewer (a.k.a. Santa Claus)
Is Glendale a rich city?
Glendale is an affluent city that sits north of the sprawling city of Los Angeles. With so much nightlife, shopping, and adventurous activities to do in this city, it’s no wonder Glendale has some of the nation’s priciest communities to offer potential homebuyers.
How far is Glendale Arizona from the Mexican border?
4 hours, 1 minute.
Is Glendale Arizona Safe?
What is there to do in Glendale AZ at night?
Best Top 10 fun things to do on a weekday night in Glendale, AZ
- World of Illumination. 6.1 mi.
- Baffled Escape Rooms. 1.5 mi.
- Drive-In Glendale. 6.2 mi.
- Lantern Festival – Lights of the World. 11.4 mi.
- Castles N’ Coasters. 5.3 mi.
- Glendale Glitters. 4.9 mi.
- 13th Floor Haunted House. 5.1 mi.
- Japanese Friendship Garden – RoHoEn. 12.4 mi.
What airport do you fly into for Glendale Arizona?
The nearest major airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX / KPHX). This airport has international and domestic flights from Phoenix, Arizona and is 15 miles from the center of Glendale, AZ.