Table of Contents
- 1 How much horsepower does a 1984 Pontiac Firebird have?
- 2 What is the top speed of a Pontiac Firebird?
- 3 How much is a 1984 Firebird worth?
- 4 How fast does the new Firebird go?
- 5 What is the most powerful Pontiac Firebird?
- 6 What is the most popular Pontiac Firebird?
- 7 What kind of engine did Pontiac Firebird have in 1984?
- 8 What’s the length of a new Pontiac Firebird?
How much horsepower does a 1984 Pontiac Firebird have?
|V 8 90-degree | LQ9 L4|
|Displacement :||4998 cc | 305.0 cu in. | 5.0 L.|
|Power :||190 HP (139.84 KW) @ 4800 RPM|
|Torque :||240 Ft-Lbs (325 NM) @ 3200 RPM|
|Bore :||3.7 in | 95 mm.|
What is the top speed of a Pontiac Firebird?
With 261 hp, the naturally aspirated 5.7 Liter 16v V8 gasoline engine accelerates this Firebird Trans Am to 62 mph in 6.7 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 149 mph.
How fast can a 1980 Firebird go?
The Trans Am Turbo: What might have been?
|1980 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Turbo|
|0-60 MPH||9.0 sec|
|TOP SPEED||120 mph (est)|
What is the best year Firebird?
10 Best Pontiac Firebirds You Can’t Miss
- 1 2002 Pontiac Firebird Collector’s Edition Trans Am.
- 2 1999 Pontiac Firebird 30th Anniversary Trans Am.
- 3 Pontiac Firebird Special Edition: Firehawk.
- 4 1982 Pontiac Firebird.
- 5 1981 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am NASCAR Turbo Pace Car.
- 6 1981 Pontiac Firebird.
- 7 1970 Pontiac Firebird.
How much is a 1984 Firebird worth?
Data based on 34 auction sales. note: The images shown are representations of the 1984 Pontiac Firebird and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction….Pontiac Models.
|Trans Am Coupe||$8,750|
How fast does the new Firebird go?
5 It Will Be A Beast With A Top Speed Of 200 MPH The new Pontiac Firebird packs a lot of power and speed. Its V8 engine outputs up to 840 hp (over four times the power of the 1977 Pontiac), its top speed is 200 mph, and it will do 0 to 60 in less than three seconds!
How fast does a transam go?
Tire testing revealed front tire failure at ~282 mph, preventing the Trans Am from reaching its goal of 300 mph. Its average speed of 267.618 mph made the Trans Am the world’s fastest stock-bodied passenger car on gasoline.
What is the fastest Pontiac?
The 15 Fastest Cars Pontiac Ever Produced
- 1 2006 Pontiac GTO (175 mph)
- 2 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP (175 mph)
- 3 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (165 mph)
- 4 1963 Pontiac Tempest Super Duty (163 mph)
- 5 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 Super Duty (155 mph)
- 6 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (143 mph)
What is the most powerful Pontiac Firebird?
The 1969 Firebird Had the Highest Horsepower One of the earliest Firebirds was also the most powerful. The 1969 Firebird had a WS4 performance package that buyers could add to their car to get a Ram Air IV V8 engine.
What is the most popular Pontiac Firebird?
The 10 Best Pontiac Firebird Models of All-Time
- Pontiac Firebird Special Edition: Firehawk.
- 1999 Pontiac Firebird Convertible.
- 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6.
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird.
- 1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400.
- 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Special Edition.
- 1987 Pontiac Firebird Formula.
- 1981 Pontiac Firebird.
What is the fastest Pontiac in the world?
How much HP does the new Firebird have?
The new Pontiac Firebird packs a lot of power and speed. Its V8 engine outputs up to 840 hp (over four times the power of the 1977 Pontiac), its top speed is 200 mph, and it will do 0 to 60 in less than three seconds!
What kind of engine did Pontiac Firebird have in 1984?
The Trans Am was now available with the same wrap around ground effects that were on the 1983 special Daytona pace car edition. The fuel-injected 5.0 litre engine was no longer available. No huge changes were made to the Firebird in 1984, as the redesign of 1982 was still selling relatively well and Pontiac saw no need to make drastic changes.
What’s the length of a new Pontiac Firebird?
The new Firebird shrank to a 101-inch wheelbase, losing more than 8 inches in overall length, measured about an inch narrower, and weighed nearly 500 lb (227 kg) less than its 1981 predecessor.
When did the third generation Firebird come out?
Pontiac Firebird (third generation) The third generation Pontiac Firebird was introduced in late 1981 by Pontiac alongside its corporate cousin, the Chevrolet Camaro for the 1982 model year.
When did the Corvette Firebird get an open top?
The value of a #1 condition 1973 SD Formula is $150,000. Although GM made T-tops standard equipment on the Corvette Coupe starting in 1968, open-top roofs didn’t appear on the Firebird until 1976.