Table of Contents
How do you use segregated in a sentence?
(1) Police segregated the two rival camps of protesters. (2) Jobs were strictly segregated by gender. (3) Blacks were segregated from whites in schools. (4) Mary and I were segregated in the crowded square.
What is an example of a segregation?
Segregation is the act of separating, especially when applied to separating people by race. An example of segregation is when African American and Caucasian children were made to attend different schools.
How do you use the word segregation?
Segregation in a Sentence 🔉
- Feminists complain about segregation between men and women in the workplace.
- Many people today stress the importance of segregation between church and state.
- Though the Civil Rights act was passed in 1964, many areas of the country were still slow to overcome segregation.
How do you use segregation of duties in a sentence?
segregation of duties in a sentence
- There are several control mechanisms that can help to enforce the segregation of duties:
- Here the segregation of duties plays an important role.
- Segregation of duties is a key anti-fraud control.
How do you use integration in a sentence?
Integration in a Sentence 🔉
- The integration of several schools has decreased the number of academic options in our community.
- At first, the integration of women into the workforce was met with a great deal of opposition from overbearing men.
How do you explain segregation to a child?
Segregation happens when a country or a society views one race as better than another. The goal of segregation is to keep the “inferior” race away from the “better” race. Because one race is seen as “inferior,” people of that race are not treated well. They go through discrimination.
What is segregation simple?
1 : the act or process of segregating : the state of being segregated. 2a : the separation or isolation of a race, class, or ethnic group by enforced or voluntary residence in a restricted area, by barriers to social intercourse, by separate educational facilities, or by other discriminatory means.
What does the word segregation mean in a sentence?
: the practice or policy of keeping people of different races, religions, etc., separate from each other racial/religious segregation They fought to end the segregation of public schools. the segregation of men and women.
Which of the following activities is an example of segregation of duties?
Segregation of Duties Duties are divided among different employees to reduce the risk of error or inappropriate actions. For example, responsibilities for receiving cash or checks, preparing the deposit, and reconciling the deposit should be separated.
What duties should be segregated?
Generally, the primary incompatible duties that need to be segregated are:
- Authorization or approval.
- Custody of assets.
- Recording transactions.
- Reconciliation/Control Activity.
What is meant by segregation in civics?
Segregation is the separation of an individual or group of individuals from a larger group. It sometimes happens to apply special treatment to the separated individual or group.