Table of Contents
How do you say we work hard in Spanish?
How do you say work in Spanish slang?
Instead of the more traditional trabajo, use the slang word chamba to refer to “work” or a “job.” A fun fact about the word chamba is that its origins are in Old Portuguese, eventually making its way to Latin America (Mexico and Peru, primarily). An example: Tengo mucha chamba.
What are the correct forms of the Spanish word for hard working?
- hard working, (industriousdiligentlaborious) trabajador, Mod.
- hard working, (doing thoroughly) trabajador, Mod. diligente, Mod. abordando con firmeza, Mod.
What can I say instead of hard worker?
In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for hardworking, like: diligent, assiduous, dedicated, industrious, sedulous, persevering, conscientious, untiring and tireless.
What is a phrase for working hard?
conscientious. adjective. working hard and careful to do things well.
Is Chulo a bad word?
Chulo alone has a storied history in American English. By the late 1980s, chulo was an insult, referring to an effeminate man or a pimp. Papi chulo carries some of these connotations along with it into contemporary use, though the term is more often used today as slang for a sexy, confident man who dresses well.
Is Chula a bad word?
In different Spanish-speaking countries, the word chula can mean different things. For example, in Spain, the word chula is considered an insult and is used to call a woman lower-class or back-alley. However, in most Latin American countries like Mexico, the word chula means cute or pretty.
What’s another word for hard worker?
Does Trabajador mean hard working?
hardworking, also UK: hard-working adj. trabajador/a adj.
How do you say good job?
Ways to Say GOOD JOB in English
- All Right!
- Exactly right.
How do you say very good work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.