Table of Contents
How do I reset my Panasonic Blu-Ray player?
Press the Home button on the Blu-ray Disc player remote. Once the menu is displayed, press the Left arrow button on the remote and navigate to the option Setup. On Setup, use the Down arrow button and go to Resetting and press the Enter button.
How do I update firmware on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player?
Update Procedures (Overview)
- Step 1 Check the firmware version currently installed on your Blu-ray Disc™ Player.
- Step 2 Check the latest firmware version available for your Blu-ray Disc™ Player.
- Step 3 Download the latest firmware.
- Step 4 Decompress the downloaded file.
- Step 5 Create a firmware update disc.
How do I connect my Panasonic Blu-Ray to Netflix?
If you see the Viera Cast button on your Panasonic remote
- Press the Viera Cast button on the remote.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen.
- A code will appear. Enter this activation code at netflix.com/activate.
Why is my Blu-Ray player not working?
There are several reasons a disc may not play in the Blu-ray player. A dirty or scratched disc is the most obvious cause, but an incorrect region code or configuration of your home theater system can be the reason as well. Whether you’re having trouble with 4K or 3D, Blu-ray or DVD, there is a fix.
How do I update my Blu-Ray firmware?
Power on the Blu-ray Disc player. If there is a disc in the player, please remove the disc. At the Home Screen menu, use the arrow keys on the remote control to select Setup – Software Update and then press the ENTER button. A New Software Version available message will be prompted.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to the Internet?
To connect your Blu-ray player to your WiFi network:
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Navigate to your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup.
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
Does Blu-ray player need internet?
Nope. An internet connection is not required for playback of Blu-Ray discs. I have a smart TV so the Blu ray player doesn’t need to be connected to the Internet, I put my wifi Blu-ray player downstairs hooked up to my (dumb) LED HD TV.
Can I use a Blu-ray player to stream Netflix?
Smart Blu-ray Players Most of the latest Blu-ray players are smart-enabled, which means they will stream media from a variety of services, including Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and more. Many of them have the ability to stream in 4K UHD quality. Plus, they’ll play your entire DVD collection.
Why won’t my Blu-Ray player play Netflix?
Turn off or unplug your Blu-ray player. Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds. If your router is separate from your modem, plug it in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Turn your Blu-ray player back on and try Netflix again.
How long do Blu-Ray players last?
Blu-ray Players: Rest in Peace Sure, families will replace the device after about six years, but they’ll do so with Netflix, HBO Go and Apple TV, not more discs and Blu-ray features. And even if they don’t, they can always just use their PS4s or Xbox Ones.