Table of Contents
How do I fix my apple purchase could not be completed?
- Quick Tips.
- Unknown errors: Why you can’t complete your purchase.
- Review your Apple ID account details.
- Disable App Store and iTunes Restrictions.
- Authorize your computer with Apple Music or iTunes.
- Update iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and iTunes.
- Close every app and restart your device.
- Sign out of Apple ID, then sign in again.
How do I fix iTunes unable to process purchases?
Updates device can be simple but yet effective way of fixing this error.
- Open iTunes.
- Open Settings.
- Open Help tab.
- Click Software Update to check if there is a new version of your iOS. Check For Updates.
- If there is a new version of iOS, click the install button and wait to process to finish.
Why does my Iphone keep saying iTunes Cannot purchase?
Sign out and then log into your iTunes account. Try this method if the message says that Credit card processing is temporarily unavailable. Go to Settings app > Tap on your name > Scroll down and choose Sign Out. Wait for Apple to fix the issue.
How do I fix a purchase error?
Restart the device Tap Power off or Restart (depending on your device this text may be different). If needed, hold down the power button again to turn the device back on. Wait for the device to start back up. Re-open the app or game and check if the in-app purchase has been delivered.
Why is Apple pay not completed?
If the error message “Payment not completed” is displayed when attempting to download the iOS Phyn App from the App Store, that is an indication that you need to update the payment method associated with your Apple ID.
How do I complete an iTunes purchase?
Use the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Music.
- Find the song or album that you want to buy.
- Tap the price next to the song or album to buy it.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password to complete the purchase. Need help?
Where are my iTunes purchases?
Find Purchase History Launch iTunes and switch to the iTunes Store interface, then click “Sign In” and enter your Apple ID and password. Click your Apple ID and select “Account,” then click “See All” under the Purchase History header.
How do I fix my payment method was declined?
To fix these errors, try the following steps:
- Make sure your card & address information is up to date.
- Submit any extra information that is requested.
- Check you have sufficient funds for the purchase.
- Contact your bank or card issuer.
- If you see “Your payment was declined due to an issue with your account”
Why is my card not adding to Apple Pay?
If you can’t add a card to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, check Apple Pay on the System Status page. See if you’re in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
Why does my Apple Pay say payment not completed?
If the error message “Payment not completed” is displayed when attempting to download the iOS Phyn App from the App Store, that is an indication that you need to update the payment method associated with your Apple ID. If these steps in the Apple FAQ do not work, you will need to contact Apple support for assistance.
If a charge is not authorized, it usually means that there is a problem with the account or that you are at, near, or over your credit limit. Usually, when you use your credit card at a store the merchant obtains authorization from the card issuer.
How do I fix an unsuccessful payment?
If you try to buy something on Google Play but your payment is declined or won’t process, try the steps below….Remove or update expired cards
- Find the payment method you are trying to use for the purchase.
- Check the expiration date of the payment methods listed.
- Remove or update any expired payment methods.