Table of Contents
How do I find my old Roku account?
How do I access my Roku® account if I forgot my email address or password?
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select About to view your email address.
What happens when you unlink a Roku from your account?
A Roku streaming device allows access to the channels available on the Roku Channel Store when linked to your account. Note: Unlinking a device does not deactivate your Roku account or cancel any Roku billed subscriptions you may have.
Do I need a Roku account to use Roku?
What’s a Roku account? You need a Roku account to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels. There are no monthly equipment rental fees with Roku. Adding a payment method lets you easily rent/buy movies on demand or subscribe to popular services like Netflix.
Can you link Roku accounts?
When you activate a Roku streaming player or Roku TV™, you have the choice to add, or link it to your existing Roku account, or you can create a new account. When you activate more than one Roku device, each device can be linked to a different Roku account, or all devices can be linked to a single account.
How do I get a refund from Roku?
Initiate a request for a return or warranty exchange
- On your computer or smartphone, visit the Roku support site.
- Select Check support options from the bottom of any page.
- From the initial pull-down menu, choose Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order.
- Select Continue.
How do I reset the owner on my Roku?
Performing a factory reset from the device settings
- Press Home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Advanced system settings.
- Select Factory reset.
- If you have a Roku TV, select Factory rest everything. Otherwise, move to the next step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I exit Roku and go back to Direct TV?
After you finish watching your programs from your Roku player, click on the top “Home” button icon; it takes you back to the home page on your Roku. Once there, select on your TV remote “source,” then select “TV” or “Cable TV” (whichever one you have). Once it’s back to the TV, turn off your TV.
How do I login to my Roku account on my TV?
- Choose your wireless network from the list of available networks and enter your password.
- If you want to see your password as you type, choose Show password.
- Once you enter your password and select Connect, your Roku TV will automatically connect to your network and the internet.
How long is Roku warranty?
Roku warrants the player hardware against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) if used in accordance with the documentation provided with the player.
How do I manage or cancel my Roku membership?
Please log in to Roku.com to manage your Roku-originated subscriptions. Acorn TV’s customer service is unable to cancel or issue refunds for accounts purchased through Roku. To determine if you purchased your membership from Roku, log in at www.acorn.tv and visit the Account Status page.
What can I do with a Roku account?
A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the Roku Channel Store.
Is there a free site to set up a Roku TV?
my.Roku.com is the free official site to link, activate, set-up and manage your Roku player or Roku TV. Roku never charges for linking or set-up support or account management.