Table of Contents
- 1 How can I put videos on my iPod?
- 2 Can I download music from YouTube to my iPod?
- 3 How can I put videos on my iPod without iTunes?
- 4 How do I add media to my iPod?
- 5 Can you watch YouTube on iPod touch?
- 6 How do you update YouTube on iPod?
- 7 How do you download YouTube onto your computer?
- 8 How do I download YouTube songs onto my iPod?
How can I put videos on my iPod?
How to Add Videos From Your Computer to the iPod Touch
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPod touch to your computer via the USB cable provided to you.
- Wait until iTunes recognizes your iPod touch.
- Click “Movies” under “Library.” Locate the video that you wish to transfer to your iPod touch.
Can I download music from YouTube to my iPod?
Go to Settings > Music > Sync Music, and then choose to Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres. Under the Playlists option, check Recently Added to select the uploaded YouTube Music. Then click Apply to start moving YouTube Music to iPod.
Can I watch videos on iPod touch?
Fifth- and sixth-generation iPods, the iPod nano, the iPod touch, and the iPhone can all play movies, TV shows, and videos from your iTunes library if you convert them for iPod use. Choose Videos from the iPod main menu. The video playback controls work the same way as with songs.
How can I put videos on my iPod without iTunes?
Connect your iPod to your computer system. Go to Media -> Photos in the left hand panel. Click on Import to browse for the video files that you wish to transfer. Now click on Open and your files will be transferred.
How do I add media to my iPod?
Locate the sound files that you want to add to your iPod in the right-hand pane of iTunes. Click and drag each file, and then drop it onto the iPod logo in the left-hand pane of iTunes. Allow several seconds for the file to be copied to your device.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
- Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video.
- Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
- If you want to change the download quality, head to Settings by clicking on the profile tab and then click on Downloads.
Can you watch YouTube on iPod touch?
If your iPod Touch is running iOS 9.1 or later, you can install the YouTube app from the App Store. If you have an older iPhone Touch, you can still watch YouTube on the mobile website.
How do you update YouTube on iPod?
Update the YouTube app
- Go to the App Store.
- Select your profile picture.
- Swipe down to see pending updates.
- If the YouTube app is not up-to-date, you’ll see it in the Updates section. Next to the YouTube logo, tap Update.
Can iPod touch play movies?
Fifth- and sixth-generation iPods, the iPod nano, the iPod touch, and the iPhone can all play movies, TV shows, and videos from your iTunes library if you convert them for iPod use. On an iPod touch or iPhone, touch the title of the item. The video playback controls work the same way as with songs.
How do you download YouTube onto your computer?
Here’s how to download YouTube videos on your Windows PC. 1. Download and install YTD Video Downloader. 2. Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser. 3. Launch YTD Video Downloader if it’s not already running. 4. Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
How do I download YouTube songs onto my iPod?
Steps Find a YouTube video with high-quality audio. Copy the video URL. Convert the file using a free file conversion site. Wait for the email. Download the file from your email. Right-click the saved file to change the song information. Move the file into the appropriate iTunes folder. Play the song. Sync your iPod.
How to save YouTube videos to computer [all solutions]?
How to Save YouTube Video to your Computer Open the video downloader windowHow to save YouTube videos to computer? Firstly, launch the software and go to… Paste the target YouTube URL into the URL box and analyze itFirst, click the New Download button. Then copy the… Start saving videos from YouTube See More….