Table of Contents
- 1 Does Chai mean yes in Thai?
- 2 What does Na Rak mean in Thai?
- 3 What is Cai in Thai?
- 4 What does Koon Chai mean?
- 5 How can I express my love without saying it?
- 6 What does Khun Chai mean?
- 7 How to say ” I Love you ” in Thai?
- 8 What does it mean to fall in love with you in Thai?
- 9 How to say Babe or baby in Thai?
Does Chai mean yes in Thai?
CHAI doesn’t mean yes. The YES word that you want doesn’t really exist in Thai. The first word you’ll come across is ใช่ (chai), but that’s usually not what you should be using. You often can’t just translate a word into another language and expect it to function the same way.
What does Na Rak mean in Thai?
1. Narak (น่ารัก) Narak is a way to say cute in Thai language. You can use this word to describe most of the things that you think that they are cute – from dresses, animals, persons, personality and so on. The word has a wide reach so you don’t have to worry about overusing it.
What is Cai in Thai?
Thai does not have a word for ‘yes’. You’ve probably learned, or found in a Thai-English dictionary, that ใช่ (chai, falling tone 3) means ‘yes’.
How do you apologize in Thai?
If you want to say sorry in the Thai Language, the most common way is saying ขอโทษ (kŏr tôht). You can use kŏr tôht to mean “excuse me”, “sorry”, “apologies”.
What does narak Mak mean?
narak mak mak means ‘so cute’ in Thai.
What does Koon Chai mean?
Ai Koon-Chai is the way Ae sarcastically calls Pete. Ae’s personality is pretty dull and blunt. So he hardly speaks politely to his friends. But the way he calls “Koon Chai” is not a compliment to Pete either. It’s a sarcasm.
How can I express my love without saying it?
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
- “Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
- “Just wanted to thank you for being you :)”
- “I hope you know how much you mean to me”
- “I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
- “You are so amazing!”
- “You mean so much to me”
- Send a sweet GIF.
- Send a romantic song.
What does Khun Chai mean?
What is Rak Khun in English?
Phom/Chan (based on your gender) rak khun (love you). Example: Chan rak khun – I (woman) love you.
Which is the correct way to say yes in Thai?
The first word you’ll come across is ใช่ (chai), but that’s usually not what you should be using. If you are being asked a question, you generally say YES, by repeating the key word back to the person asking, or you negate that word to say NO, you are not doing that verb.
How to say ” I Love you ” in Thai?
ฉันรักคุณมากๆนะ /Chãn rák khun maak maak na/ = “I love you very much.” Note: รัก /Rák/ in Thai language holds a lot of weight to it and is seldom used. Only for the special one. 4. Will you marry me?
What does it mean to fall in love with you in Thai?
Let me explain: คุณ /khun/ = of you. While we don’t say falling in the “love hole” of you in English, but simply say “falling in love with you”, in Thai, saying “falling in the love hole of you” is equivalent in meaning and intent to saying “falling in love with you” in English. Don’t worry. It works
How to say Babe or baby in Thai?
Honestly, there is no exact word to say ‘babe or baby’ in Thai language. The most expression that I can think about is ‘ตัวเอง /dtua-eeng/’ as it is commonly used by young speakers. (Well, young in this case refers to Gen Y and Z.)